Guidelines definition within the CLEAR project: work in progress
Within the CLEAR Project, the following key-points have been established as mandatory actions towards the definition of service guidelines for the Habilis Telerehabilitation Service:
- Platform functional specifications (Telerehabilitation requirements);
- Organizational, clinical, administrative and legal aspects (from the Hospital perspective) related to the implementation of Telerehabilitation Services.
- Information/indications for Local Service Providers (LoSP)
- Design of clinical trials within the CLEAR Telerehabilitation service
- Health Technology Assessment (HTA)
- Guidelines and standards delivery
Some of the above actions have already been conducted and completed within the project, some others are still in progress and will progressively deliver information.
For each action information are here reported about tools and methodologies identified to investigate the corresponding key-point, state of the art.